Friday, April 26, 2019

Tango....

Last day in Buenos Aires until May 6– and the weather cooperated, sort of.  As I write this we are glad to be back in our room .  It’s pouring rain, foggy, and windy.  Our day of touring ended earlier than desired but we did see quite a bit.  Before moving on to today, let’s look at some flora.  These are pine cone type things we found on the ground.  So unusual!  


I also wanted to take a picture of Jim leaning against a sycamore  tree — we remember so many of these trees lining our neighborhood in Philly.

We left the hotel this morning after our breakfast, in this phot Jim took, he is making fun of me for having caviar for breakfast.  It’s just too yummy!

Off we went on a 12,102 step, 5.74 miles jaunt to the city center where the office of the president is.  Yesterday when on the bus tour there were reporters and cameras and heightened police presence.  Today looked normal,  

Jim didn’t like

 the pink color of the building and I severe disagreed.  The Argentinean's seem to love Carrera marble that I felt a-break from  that was welcome.  
I will end this post here and continue next ASAP.  My iPad is making me crazy.  Stay tuned.  
💜









No comments:

Post a Comment